Blinc Tubing Mascara Amplified Black
After almost a decade in development, Blinc Mascara Amplified provides incredible, buildable, glamorous volume and length, all while offering the same smudge-proof, sweat-proof, water-resistant, flake-proof properties of our original Blinc Mascara.
As with original Blinc Mascara, Mascara Amplified coats lashes with a glossy, volumizing and extending coat that forms tiny water resistant "tubes" around each lash. This tubular mascara allows you the ability to add as many coats as you want to build your desired look!
Removing Blinc Mascara Amplified is just as easy, and requires no makeup remover. Simply apply a little warm water along with some gentle pressure, and the tubes easily slide of your lashes. You will actually see the tiny tubes in your hand as blinc mascara Amplified comes off without leaving any messy black tint or residue behind.
How to Use:
- Use on clean and dry lashes. Try not to use any moisturizers before you apply the mascara since the oil may reduce the mascara's hold on the lash.
- Twirl the wand inside the mascara tube to coat the lash. Hold the wand horizontally and start at the base of the lashes and go right to the tips. Wiggle the wand slightly from side to side as you apply the mascara. For the lower lashes some prefer to hold the wand vertically and gently apply the mascara lash by lash, while others lightly sweep across the lashes.
- Keep brushing Blinc Mascara Amplified on until you have achieved the desired degree of lash separation, volume and length. You can build on additional volume by applying as many coats as you wish. For additional length, focus on the tips of the lashes with a few strokes of the mascara wand. Now you can get on with your day without worrying about runny mascara.
- Neither water alone nor pressure alone will remove Blinc Mascara Amplified. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure, from your fingertips, a washcloth or water pressure, will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off of your lashes and into your hand. You will start to feel Blinc Mascara AmplifiedD become saturated as its grip on the lashes loosens. Keep applying more warm water until the tiny tubes that were formed around your lashes begin to slide off effortlessly (do not pull your lashes).
- Those little "tubes" you see in the sink are not your lashes; they are the mascara that encased your lashes sliding off. Do not try to use any makeup removers or lotions to remove the mascara since they will not be as effective as simply combining water and pressure