Boar Bristle Brush-Large
The classic paddle brush with pure boar bristles, cushion base and exquisite wood carved handles. The wooden handles are made in their carpentry factory and require between 10 and 40 manual manufacturing steps. Made in France.
The classic ISINIS paddle brushes have bristles set in a pneumatic oval cushion that gently follows the contour of the scalp. The bristles are set at uneven lengths to gently detangle the hair, resulting in fewer pulls and snags.
Boar bristle brushes are great hair care and hair styling tools. A boar brush cleans, polishes and conditions hair. The densely-packed, fibrous bristles attract dust and dirt, brushing them out of the hair. For those committed to water-only or natural haircare, the brush becomes a primary method of removing foreign particles from the hair.
A boar brush sleeks and smoothes hair and adds shine. A boar bristle brush spreads the sebum from the root down the length of the hair shaft, distributes the natural oil evenly to hairs and provides hairs coating and protection.
A boar bristle brush gently massages scalp, stimulates blood flow to the scalp, which assists in relaxation as well as hair growth.
- Made from premium materials
- 100% latex cushion and boar bristles
- Crafted and polished by hand
- Uneven bristles to better penetrate hair and add volume
- Modernized design with mat finish and comfort grip
- Matching handle for boar and nylon brushes
- Softer boar bristles suitable for fine to thick hair
- PVC free – touch and feel the brush